Saturday, December 12, 2009

Holiday Madness

I'm so busy! December has been (and will continue to be) insane for me this year! I have something planned almost every single day from here until Christmas! The upside to that (for both me and you) is that the majority of my events and activities involve absolute deliciousness! The downside, however, is that I've been so busy cooking and eating that I haven't had time to write about it! And today is no exception.

Today is the much anticipated Post-Thanksgiving/Pre-Christmas Extravaganza hosted by Amanda and Robb. I'm pretty sure there will be three turkeys. The event is potluck style, with Robb preparing the birds, Amanda putting together a main side, and everyone else (30-ish people) bringing sides, desserts, appetizers, drinks, salads, and bread rolls. Last year I made pumpkin tamales and chocolate kahlua cake. This year, I'm planning on chocolate peppermint schnapps cake and butternut squash-caramelized onion pizza squares...  but I've been so busy I haven't even had a chance to get to the store for supplies...and the party is in four hours! On that note, I better get moving!

When I have a minute, I'll sit down and fill you in on the tasty details of the last few weeks... but in meantime, here's a preview:


SHARE:
© Loves Food, Loves to Eat. All rights reserved.
Designer Blogger Template by pipdig